OneContact CC is a multimedia, OMNI Channel contact center solution, IP-based, offering a complete and integrated communications management for voice, video, email, instant messaging, and social networks (Facebook and Twitter).
Its architecture is based 100% on SIP standard and meets the needs for a more flexible, scalable and profitable contact center. Fully developed by Collab, this multimedia suite allows the existence of several contact centers connected in a distributed model. The OneContact ensures the implementation of new business models, such as hosting and co-sourcing – reducing total cost of ownership compared to traditional applications.
OneContact PBX is a powerful multi-tenant SIP Based IP PBX solution that provides flexibility and easy browser based management of all tenants, with fixed mobile convergence between mobile, physical and soft-phones.
- Solution IP-PBX 100% SIP based
- Multi-Tenant: Supports multiple clients and sites
- Integrates with fixed and mobile networks, soft-phones and telephones
- Compatible with PBX digitales (via connexion SIP)
- Unified Web Interface for provisioning and reports
- Intelligent Routing for incoming calls (services groups, voicemail, etc.)
- Personalised numbering plans for outbound calls
- Mobile Extensions for iPhone, iPad and Android (OneContact PBX Mobile)
OneWorkForce offers contact centers a complete, web-based, workforce management (WFM) suite with stunning user interfaces. Managing the allocation of agents is critical to ensure that contact center performance is optimised.
The suite is divided into several modules that together encompass all WFM requirements from historical data analysis and forecasting, to staffing and schedule generation, as well as real-time monitoring and reporting.
In addition, OneContact WFO provides an experimental area in which multiple hypothetical “what-if” scenarios can be tested and their impacts immediately analysed.
OneContact WFO easily integrates with all the leading contact center solutions.